Über uns2021-05-31T10:11:14+02:00
Dipl.-Ing. Erwin Rudolf Mach
Managing partner
Dipl.-Ing. Michael Mach
Managing partner
Dipl.-Ing. Erwin Rudolf Mach
Dipl.-Ing. Erwin Rudolf Mach
Managing partner
Dipl.-Ing. Michael Mach
Dipl.-Ing. Michael Mach
Managing partner

Mission

For three generation we have been producing molding parts with the focus on elastic materials in Austria with great passion. As partners of our customers, we fulfill their desires comprehensively, proactively and at a very high level. We are characterized by reliability, flexibility and speed. We thrive in special customer requirements. Series quality is guaranteed starting at the first piece.

Vision

We are the first Austrian competence center dedicated to the production of molding parts made out of elastic materials in family ownership. Our services are rendered in the east of Austria. We are considered a highly regarded employer in this region and the equipment of our production facilities are up to the highest technical standards. We are a well-funded and crisis-proof model company.

100 years
of quality

The processing of rubber and the beginnings of our family business started 100 years ago. The cornerstone of the production site in Hirm was laid in 1964 by Ing. Erwin Mach by founding the Erwin Mach Gummi + Kunststoff Waren. He was able to make his first regulars by convincing them with expertise and personal customer support.

His son Dipl.-Ing. Erwin Anton Mach joins the company and takes it over in 1983. The decision to modernize the machinery opened up the market for new customers with request of high-quality products. In 1987 the business changed its company structure to its current one – Erwin Mach Gummitechnik GmbH. Dipl.-Ing. Erwin Anton Mach leads and controls the company for almost four decades.

When the entry of the grandchildren of the founder, brothers Dipl.-Ing. Erwin Rudolf Mach and Dipl.-Ing. Michael Mach, the company gained even more momentum. In collaboration with their father, they were able to accomplish growth impulses. In 2017 Dipl.-Ing. Erwin Anton Mach passes away way too early. The brothers take over the family business and control it in third generation with 100 employees.

Know-How acquired over decades ensures that only products of the highest standards are being produced in Hirm, Burgenland.  Well-considered investment decisions guarantee the continued existence and allow for successful company transfers from generation to generation. Our corporate culture is still characterized by personal customer service, entrepreneurial spirit, diligence and integrity. 

August 2020

1922

The bohemian immigrant Franz Mach – great great grandfather of current owners Michael und Erwin Mach – founded a power cable business in k.+k.-Vienna.

1930

in 1930 Anton Mach takes over the company in the midst of the worldwide economic crisis and moves it to Siegersdorf in the south east of Lower Austria, where he started including rubber parts in production.

1947

After the second World War he was able to accomplish a fresh start with rubber shoe soles. In 1947 his son Ing. Erwin Mach (EM1) takes over the company, immediately after coming home from being a prisoner of war due to his father’s sudden death.

1958

Supported by the economic miracle of the post war period, Ing. Erwin Mach (EM1) and his sister Hella upgraded the business to a medium-sized rubber-press plant. After a factional dispute about the future in 1958, he left the company.

February 2021

1964

1964 Ing. Erwin Mach (EM1) founded his own rubber part production in Siegersdorf. In 1965 he bought an old sugar refinery in Hirm and changed the location of his business to said village. The family business in third generation produces there due to this day.

December 2020

1970-1974

Step by step the building was sanitized, and a modern operating infrastructure was created.

August 2020

1983

Dipl.-Ing. Erwin Mach (EM2) followed his father’s lead with the special section development, gave the company various new technological impulses and took control over „Erwin Mach Gummitechnik GmbH“ in 1983.

1990

From 1990 to 2018, after a constant production growth, more building were added to the company grounds in Hirm and the factory infrastructure constantly improved.

2010

The sons Dipl.-Ing. Erwin Rudolf Mach (EM3, m.) and Dipl.-Ing. Michael (I.) joined the company after graduating at Montanuniverstät Leoben.

October 2020

2017

After the passing of their father, the brothers take over the family business.

2018

Hall 7 and the addition of the „Werkzeuglager-Kardex“ with a production area of 800m2  were opened.

August 1800

Today

Nowadays the „Erwin Mach Gummitechnik GmbH“ presents itself as a modern and efficient company and ranks among the best producers of precision parts made out of rubber, LSR, solid silicone and TPE.

Go to Top